Business Development Executive
No of Positions to be Hired: 5
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- MBA in Marketing
- Freshers or Experienced professionals in AV and IT Industry can apply
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Presentable & Flexible to relocate to any part of the world after the initial 2 years of training in Bangalore.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
How you will benefit?
Every employee who joins Online Instruments Parivar will be groomed professionally and trained for 2 years in Bangalore. The Executive has the opportunity to be placed in any of our branches across INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, SINGAPORE, MANILA (PHILIPPINES), SAN FRANCISCO.
*** Kindly Note there will be a 2 years’ employment bond with the organization, wherein you are agreed to keep all the original education certificates from SSLC to Degree/Masters with the custody of Online Instruments for a period of 2 years. (THE PRIMARY INTENTION OF THIS BOND IS TO GET COMMITMENT FROM THE CANDIDATE DURING THE TRAINING PERIOD, wherein the company is investing in TRAINING THE EMPLOYEE ALONG WITH DISBURSEMENT OF SALARY)